Dr Fiona Kerr is a thought leader in human connectivity and synchronization, partnering with technology and leading future ready, resilient organizations.
The NeuroTech Institute’s founder Dr Fiona Kerr is an expert speaker who engages her audience by making complex subject matter accessible to all. Fiona presents both nationally and internationally on a range of subjects, such as building adaptive human systems and partnering with technology.
For over forty years, Fiona has collaborated with industry, governments and social sectors. Her diverse range of qualifications include complex systems engineering, cognitive neuroscience, psychology and anthropology. In addition, Dr Kerr holds honorary academic positions globally, and speaks on maintaining quality human connections in a virtual healthcare world.
Fiona speaks on a range of themes, including:
- The best of both worlds – Creating successful hybrid workplaces
- Human-technology interaction: The impacts of technology on human cognition and communication
- Leading flourishing, adaptive organisations
- Future proofing in emerging environments
- Cognition of resilience
- Partnering with AI for human centric future
Building a human centric technologized healthcare future
Dr Kerr can be contacted directly and is also represented by both ICMI and Saxton.