The future of business and video
re:connection is a short documentary film that explores the digital business world and how we can create human connection through video-based experiences. From building trust with prospects and customers, to creating a more inclusive remote environment, to growing an international brand—the way we use video is changing the way we interact in a digital-first world.
Dr Fiona Kerr joins a panel of thought leaders including:
- Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce
- Meghan Anderson, CMO, Wanderlust and former VP Marketing, HubSpot
- David Meerman Scott, Online Marketing Strategist & Public Speaker
- AllisonDavis, Former Producer, NBC News
- Jasmine (aka Jouelzy) Baker, Content Creator & Founder, #SmartBrownGirl
- AndreiVexler, Director of Video Marketing, Ceridian
- Lauren Wadsworth, Director of Global Sales Development, Segment
- Davina Tiwari, Social Worker & Therapist
- Steve Austin, “Old Man Steve” on TikTok
The Vidyard and Media One Creative film can be viewed here.